AT A GLANCE: Starting with an unoccupied space in a Northeastern industrial park, DSA met client objectives on every front, delivering Windstream a showcase data center on time and on budget.
The Charlestown project called for the build-out of new 10,000 SQ FT data center to serve as a showcase facility to support Windstream’s growth plans in the region. The electrical basis of design required the delivery of up to 1350kW of critical power and ample cooling to cool the data center at densities of up to 135 watts/ft2 in a raised-floor environment.
- 13.8kV Distribution switchgear
- 3MVA Outdoor Unit Substation
- 2 x 2MW parallel generator system
- 3 x 750 kVA parallel UPS system
- 4 x 150 ton air cooled Roof Top Units
- EPO system
- Design & Engineering
- Construction & Project Management
- Data Center Equipment
- Startup & Commissioning